Upcoming Holiday Travel
The holidays are upon us and that means are students are traveling across the country and beyond! If you have not yet booked your student’s holiday travel, please find our travel guidelines below to help ensure their travels are as smooth as possible!
- Inform the Travel Office of your plans as soon as possible, even if you are picking up and returning your student.
- If you have a packing list in mind, inform the Travel Office – keep in mind that we no longer pack toiletries due to the FAA restrictions.
- We travel to the Louisville airport on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- We travel to the Cincinnati and Lexington airports on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Sunday is a NO FLY day for us.
- The hours for flights are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- If you make the flight arrangements, and you receive notice of a change, please notify the Travel Office as soon as possible.
- Travel arrangements to an airport on the wrong day, on a NO FLY day, or at the wrong time, the fees will double.
- The holiday “black out days” are as follows:
- Saturday, December 24
- Sunday, December 25
- Monday, December 26
- Saturday, December 31
- Sunday, January 1
- The Nashville Shuttle will depart SH&S on December 17, returning on December 27 and January 2
- The Knoxville Shuttle will depart SH&S on December 18, returning on December 28 and January 3
- If you have any questions regarding travel, call the SH&S Travel Office at 502-783-2384 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Please keep your eyes peeled for the 2017 Travel Newsletter that will be mailed with your January statement.